Naturall for Vegetables DI
SKU# 1027abm = 2x1 gal. jugs/case, case treats Varies 32 acres
SKU# 1027abmea = 1x1 gal. jug, jug treats Varies 16 acres
1 growing season
Naturall™ for Vegetables DI
For use as an in-furrow, root dip or drip irrigation. Be sure to use non-chlorinated water.
Naturall™ for Vegetables brings the benefits of inoculating row crops to your vegetables. Crop stress, dry weather, can be alleviated and often systemically so that root colonization of the treatment benefits the physiology of the whole plant resulting in higher yields.
Naturall™ for Vegetables is a unique formulation of carefully selected, specific, patented, proprietary biological fungi strains called Trichoderma. Trichoderma colonizes with the plants root system and develops a symbiotic relationship with the plant. The Trichoderma feed from the starches and sugars produced by the plant; while exuding beneficial enzymes and proteins for the host plants use. As a result, the plant produces a larger root system improving its nitrogen and water use efficiency, thus resulting in higher yields. Our Trichoderma strains are the most advanced in the world. Seeds treated with Naturall™ have been shown to enhance root growth, increase seedling vigor, and improve nutrient and water efficiency; resulting in healthier plants and increased yields.
Crops for Naturall™ for Vegetables
- Cucurbit Vegetables: Cucumbers, Melons, Gourds, Pumpkins, Squash
- Fruiting Vegetables: Eggplant, Sweet and Hot Peppers, Tomatillos, Tomatoes
- Leafy Vegetables and Cole Crops: Arugula, Asparagus, Broccoli, Brussels Sprouts, Cabbage, Cauliflower, Celery, Chervil, Collards, Endive, Fennel, Kale, Kohlrabi, Lettuce (head and leaf), Mustard Greens, Parsley, Radicchio, Rhubarb, Spinach, Swiss Chard
- Bulb Crops: Garlic, Leeks, Onions, Shallots
- Root Crops: Beets, Sugar Beets, Red Beets, Carrots, Celeriac, Chicory, Horseradish, Parsnip, Radish, Rutabaga, Salsify, Turnips
- Tuber Crops: White Potatoes, Sweet Potatoes, Yams, Artichoke, Cassava, Ginger, Ginseng
- Industrial Hemp